Amsprop Case Study
Amsprop is Lord Sugar's privately owned real estate vehicle. Since 1985, Amsprop has steadily continued to build an impressive property portfolio essentially focused upon ultra-prime Central London and City of London freehold properties.
We were instructed to restore this prominent period office building to its original condition which involved a considerable amount of strip out and decorating works to an impeccable standard. Amsprop required an open plan area with a clean, pristine finish to the property so it could be presented to the market for immediate rental.
The four week project works included:
- Partitioning: Dismantle over 55 linear metres of solid & glazed partitioning and associated repairs to walls and ceilings
- Lighting and electrical: Disconnect existing electrical and lighting services and replace with new
- Flooring - uplift existing carpet and vinyl and replace 575 square metres with new raised access flooring
- Access Flooring: specialist designed low level Kingspan product throughout
- Tea point: Dismantle existing tea point and cut off services
- Decorative works: decoration of 12 arched windows, walls, ceilings, architraves and doors
Size: 5,833 sq ft
Project duration: 4 weeks
Location: 186 City Road, London, EC1
Project: Dilapidations; partitioning, lighting, electrical works, raised access flooring, decorative works
It was a pleasure to work with Cashman Interiors on this project. Their meticulous planning and attention to detail meant that they delivered exactly what we asked for, on time and to meet our exacting standards.