We will help you make the best use of your space.
By dividing office space effectively, not only can you improve productivity and business practice but also maintain the flexibility and functionality of your office space as well as enhancing your business ethos and identity. We consider factors such as natural light, corporate identity, fire and safety, sound transmission and budget. We will present you with our extensive range of flexible and stylish office partitioning systems, designed to suit all budgets.
Whether it be cubicles, office partitions with or without frames, floor to ceiling partitions, double glazed, or sound and fire rated, our office partitions range covers every possible option. We offer partitioning as a standalone service or as part of an inclusive solution to transform your workspace.
Office partitioning is a cost-effective method of creating stylish and very useful office space that is tailored to suit your exact requirements. A system of "walls" is installed to break up or partition off a larger office space. They can be constructed of wood, plasterboard, metal or glass and allow for many different configurations and functions to be performed on a single office floor, offering the privacy required for confidential discussion and reduced noise pollution. By dividing space effectively, you can improve productivity and enhance your business practice and identity.
We work with many recognised suppliers throughout the UK and Europe and are not tied to any particular manufacturer. This enables us to promote the most suitable products and encourages competitive spirit and excellent service from all of our suppliers.
Types of Partitioning
In today's built environment, it is essential when choosing and installing partitioning systems, to take into account the nature of your business and the requirements for your particular workplace. At Cashman Interiors, we will conduct a thorough analysis of these factors and ensure you make the best use of your space and recommend the most beneficial partitioning system available. We supply and install partitioning products manufactured by quality manufacturers such as Komfort and Tenon. Along with regular plasterboard partitioning, Cashman Interiors also offers:
Here are 3 reasons to consider partitioning:
1. Cost effective - Partitioning is the most cost effective way to create a self-contained office or to divide an area providing multiple workstations.
2. Time saving - Building works are liable to disrupt the workplace for weeks. In contrast, installing office partitioning saves valuable business time and positively impacts workplace productivity. Partitions can be erected, demounted and re-erected very quickly and without the mess or noise disruption associated with other forms of re-modelling. In most cases, there is no need to close the office whilst the work is being carried out and we continually aim for zero downtime.
3. Versatile - Large spaces can quickly and easily be transformed with operable or demountable partitions, increasing functionality and value to your business: one large function room can become two in a matter of minutes.
What are the key points to consider when deciding which office partitions to install?
1. What will the finished workspaces be used for?
2. What choice of office partition finish is needed and where?
3. What choice of door finish is required?
4. For glass or silicon partitions, do you need single, double or triple glazing?
5. Do the office partitions need to be fire rated?
6. Is soundproofing important, if so, where?
7. Does the partitioning need to be particularly strong?
8. Are the ceilings of your building at the same height or do they vary?
9. Is the partition going to be a permanent fixture?
10. How quickly does the partitioning need to be installed and will the workspace be occupied?
Whether you've got a clear picture of the workspace you require and aspire to, or perhaps you don't know where to start, a partnership with Cashman Interior Services means that you can be confident that you will be working with a team that knows exactly what your priorities are, what needs to be done, and when it will happen.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you improve your office space.