What makes us different? Our core values
We have a strong culture within Cashman Interior Services that is both stimulating and inspiring. As individuals we come together from different backgrounds, but collectively we create expert solutions to some of our clients' most challenging requirements. We believe that it is the combination of different people, and the fusion of different ideas, which provides the essential fuel for progress and success.
We firmly believe that reliability, credibility and legality are indispensible elements of our business success.
To provide a solid platform, we have developed 10 CORE VALUES that sum up not only the company's culture and approach, but also the structure we adhere to when undertaking each and every project. This helps our staff to understand what is expected of them but also what our clients expect from us as a company. These were established early in the company's history, but they remain just as relevant today:
- EXPERTISE employ the most appropriate skills and knowledge for the particular task
- ENTHUSIASM don't do something unless you are passionate about it
- FOCUS on the task, concentrate activity and attend to the detail - don't cut corners to save time or money
- PRODUCTIVITY be diligent, use the time effectively
- SIMPLICITY keep it simple, don't overcomplicate the issues or project
- COMMUNICATION always communicate and don't promise what you can't deliver
- DISTINCTION be different, push the boundaries of creativity and produce exciting designs
- BOLDNESS have a taste for undertaking something new and exciting with wisdom and judgement
- TEAMWORK loyalty and transparency results in efficiency
- HONESTY integrity, sincerity and respect for each other and our clients and the commitments we make